Royal Golden Jubilee Doctored scholarship a NIDA
History of the Royal Golden Jubilee (RGJ) Ph.D. Program
Through the cooperation of four national organizations i.e. the National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT), Health Systems Research Institute (HSRI), National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), and The Thailand Research Fund (TRF), the RGJ-PhD program was initiated in 1996 to commemorate the Fiftieth Anniversary of His Majesty the King’s accession to the throne with the mission of producing highly qualified PhD researcher. Since its inception, the program has awarded approximately 300 PhD’s scholarships each year and it has become the country’s principal and best known researchers’ training scheme.
- To produce a large number of research oriented PhD graduates and research outputs with international standards.
- To promote collaborations between Thai and foreign researchers.
- To strengthen graduate education in the Thai university system.
- To save the budget for overseas study of PhD students
- Phase I (1998 – 2012): To produce 5,000 Ph.D. researchers and 5,000 publications
- Phase II (2008 – 2022): To produce 20,000 Ph.D. researchers and 20,000 publications
Link :: http://rgj.trf.or.th.
Five NIDA full-time faculty members can supervise students on behalf of the Royal Golden Jubilee (RGJ) Ph.D. Scholarship Program, awarded by the Thailand Research Fund (TRF). Royal Golden Jubilee scholarships support is available in these research areas:
1. Management Information Systems
- IT Project Management, Thailand 4.0, Innovative Clusters, Cyber Crimes, Qualitative Research
- Business Intelligence / Analytics
2. Operations management
- Competitiveness / Cluster / Innovation
(Assoc.Prof. Dr.Anukal Chiralaksanakul)
- Pricing, Mechanism Design, Supply Chain Contracting
- Firm strategy, Capability, Knowledge Transfer
(Asst.Prof.Dr. Asda Chintakananda)
- Qualified candidates who possess bachelor's degrees with a minimum GPA of 3.00, or Master's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.50
- Preferably have a TOEFL score of 550 or higher
- Carry out his or her academic research in the subject area under supervision of NIDA Ph.D. Faculty member
- Available to study full-time in the NIDA Ph.D. Program and maintain satisfactory academic performance
(For those who available to work closely with faculty members are preference)
Details of Scholarship
- Monthly stipend
- Tuition fee
- Overseas study
- Research support
Submit application, documents and evidence in person or send it to
Ms. Intira Jedsadapitak Education department, Business Administration Faculty, Boonchana Building, 8th Floor
Tel: 02 727 3937, 02 727 3844
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
On the official day (08.30 am - 4.00 pm)